List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Scott L Hathaway Date:June 17 2002 7:36pm
Subject:RE: IIS Issues - Hope Not, Variables undifined in MySql
View as plain text
Toks,

You might want to check that the php variables are making it to the page.
If you are using a newer php, you might need to turn register_globals=on in
the php.ini file (which is now set to off by default).  It will be easier to
help you if you send what php version you are using and include your script.

Thanks,
Scott