List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tokunboh Oladejo Date:June 17 2002 7:12pm
Subject:IIS Issues - Hope Not, Variables undifined in MySql
View as plain text
Hi All,

I am running MySql and PHP on IIS 5 (Hope I haven't made a wrong decision)
however everytime that I tried to send a variable from an HTML code to MySql
database or Microsoft Access database, via PHP script I am getting an
"Undefined Variables .......",  you can test at www.pentium-3.com/logon.html
and put in any combination of Username and Password.

I am sending a SELECT statement "$sql="SELECT USERNAME FROM AGENTS WHERE
USERNAME='$Username' and PASSWORD='$Password'";

I am getting Undefined Variable Username and Password on Line ...

Despite the fact that $Username and $Password has been defined in the HTML
code, the values is not being carried accross to the php script.

If anyone knows what I am talking about HELLLLPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!.

Thanx
Toks

N.B. :- And yes, I have tried send a simple SELECT statement, it display the
result fine.
Thread
IIS Issues - Hope Not, Variables undifined in MySqlTokunboh Oladejo17 Jun
  • Re: IIS Issues - Hope Not, Variables undifined in MySqlErik Price17 Jun
  • Re: IIS Issues - Hope Not, Variables undifined in MySqlChris Knipe17 Jun
RE: IIS Issues - Hope Not, Variables undifined in MySqlScott L Hathaway17 Jun
RE: IIS Issues - Hope Not, Variables undifined in MySqlTokunboh Oladejo17 Jun