List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nick Arnett Date:June 17 2002 2:44pm
Subject:RE: queries within queries
View as plain text
The simplest way to do so is to create a temporary table from the results of
the first query (CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE t1 SELECT...), then run your second
query on the temporary table.

MySQL doesn't yet support sub-selects, which would be the way to do what
you're describing in one query.

Nick

Working libmysqld.a for Tru64 5.1?Randall Severy16 Jun
  • Re: Working libmysqld.a for Tru64 5.1?Dan Nelson16 Jun
  • queries within queriesW. Enserink17 Jun
    • RE: queries within queriesNick Arnett17 Jun
  • Re: queries within queriesBhavin Vyas17 Jun
    • Re: queries within queriesTod Harter17 Jun
  • temporary tableWilbert Enserink18 Jun
    • Re: temporary tableVictoria Reznichenko18 Jun
  • Re: temporary tableSammy Lau18 Jun
RE: queries within queriesRobert Casey17 Jun
RE: temporary tableHendrik Schalekamp18 Jun