List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:JamesWang Home Date:June 16 2002 1:11am
Subject:How can I install MySQL client only!
View as plain text
Hi,

I have a question. I can install MySQL server on machine A. I am trying to
install client on machine B only by select "customer" install and click
"next" button. But I cannot deselect MySQL server. It is always checked and
disabled.

Does that mean I have to install MySQL server on machine B even I only need
client?
Oracle can install client only!

Please help me figure it out.

Thanks

James

Thread
How can I install MySQL client only!JamesWang Home16 Jun
  • Re: How can I install MySQL client only!MikeParton16 Jun
  • Re: How can I install MySQL client only!Jason Englehardt16 Jun