List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Randall Severy Date:June 15 2002 11:46pm
Subject:Working libmysqld.a for Tru64 5.1?
View as plain text
To anyone who can help,

      Does anyone have a working libmysqld.a library (with the net_clear
define patch in net_serv.cc) compiled on a Compaq Tru64 5.1 (or compatible)
system?  I've been trying to build one for a week on one of Compaq's
TestDrive servers and I just can't get a working library built.  After a
lot of tweaking, I finally was able to successfully compile libmysqld.a
from the (patched) 4.0.1 sources using gcc 2.97, but any attempts to use it
result in a Segmentation fault in the thread functions.  I have tried
building with the native Tru64 thread libraries as well as the MIT-pthread
libraries, but both run into the same problem.  I have run out of ideas of
things to try...

Best Regards,

Randall Severy

Randall Severy    severy@stripped    http://www.cyberteams.com/severy
CyberTeams, Inc.    info@stripped    http://www.cyberteams.com
Frederick, MD
(301) 682-8885          "Building effective teams in cyberspace"
1-888-449-5575

Thread
Working libmysqld.a for Tru64 5.1?Randall Severy16 Jun
  • Re: Working libmysqld.a for Tru64 5.1?Dan Nelson16 Jun
  • queries within queriesW. Enserink17 Jun
    • RE: queries within queriesNick Arnett17 Jun
  • Re: queries within queriesBhavin Vyas17 Jun
    • Re: queries within queriesTod Harter17 Jun
  • temporary tableWilbert Enserink18 Jun
    • Re: temporary tableVictoria Reznichenko18 Jun
  • Re: temporary tableSammy Lau18 Jun
RE: queries within queriesRobert Casey17 Jun
RE: temporary tableHendrik Schalekamp18 Jun