List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robin Bowes Date:March 12 1999 5:15pm
Subject:RE: GRANT
View as plain text

> Does anybody know how to use GRANT command?

Yes.

> Or when can I find documentation about this?

In the manual.

R.
 --
Robin Bowes, System Development Manager, Equal Opportunities Commission,
Room 405A, Overseas House, Quay St., Manchester, M3 3HN, UK.

Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the
bodies of the people I had to kill because they pissed me off  - Anon.
Thread
GRANTAsterix12 Mar
  • Re: GRANTAyman Haidar12 Mar
  • Re: Replication CapabilitiesMichael Widenius23 Apr
RE: GRANTNeil Robst12 Mar
RE: GRANTRobin Bowes12 Mar
Re: GRANTFred Lindberg12 Mar