List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:TH Leung Date:June 14 2002 3:54am
Subject:MyODBC 3.51 - Transaction is not enabled
View as plain text
Hi,

I have installed the newest version of MyODBC 3.51 in my PC with Win98, but
do not install the MyODBC 2.50. After I start the MySQL and open the
MySQLAdmin, the box titled "MyODBC" in the "Environment" page shows "Not
Found". However, all databases are shown on the "Database" page. Later when
I want to insert a record in one of the databases, an error message
"Transaction is not enabled" is appeared. I go and check with the DSN and
the check box in the "Disable Transaction" is removed. So, what's wrong with
the MyODBC? Could anyone give me a suggestion? Thank you very much.
Thread
MyODBC 3.51 - Transaction is not enabledTH Leung14 Jun