List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:June 13 2002 3:23pm
Subject:Re: load data infile and warnings
View as plain text
At 16:39 +0200 6/13/02, Oliver Vecernik wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I imported a text file and got following results:
>
>mysql> load data local infile 'update.txt' into table PLZV lines
>terminated by '\r\n' ignore 2 lines;
>Query OK, 46658 rows affected (0.66 sec)
>Records: 46658  Deleted: 0  Skipped: 0  Warnings: 4
>
>Where are the warnings stored? Can I find out what went wrong during
>the import?

If you have DBI installed so that you can run MySQL Perl scripts:

http://www.kitebird.com/mysql-cookbook/

Look for the load_diag.pl note.

>Oliver

Thread
load data infile and warningsOliver Vecernik13 Jun
  • Re: load data infile and warningsPaul DuBois13 Jun
  • Re: load data infile and warningsHarald Fuchs14 Jun
    • Re: load data infile and warningsPaul DuBois14 Jun
  • Re: load data infile and warningsVictoria Reznichenko14 Jun