List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Patrick Hsieh Date:June 11 2002 2:56pm
Subject:Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsd
View as plain text
Hello Leo De Geer <leo@stripped>,

> the problen nr 2 i dont have but the server we have dont handle the load on
> one cpu. at the moment we are runing the sql on a linux instead (same
> hardwere) but i sucks. alla auter servers is freebsd and they run mutch beter

Why MySQL on Linux sucks? Can you give any concret examples?

--
Patrick Hsieh <pahud@stripped>
GPG public key http://pahud.net/pubkeys/pahudatpahud.gpg

Thread
problem with mysql threads on freebsdLeo De Geer11 Jun
  • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdDicky Wahyu Purnomo11 Jun
    • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdLeo De Geer11 Jun
      • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdAlexander V Zubchenko11 Jun
        • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdLeo De Geer11 Jun
          • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdAlexander V Zubchenko11 Jun
            • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdLeo De Geer11 Jun
          • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdErv Young11 Jun
    • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdLeo De Geer11 Jun
  • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdDan Nelson11 Jun
    • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdPatrick Hsieh11 Jun
    • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdLeo De Geer11 Jun
RE: problem with mysql threads on freebsdSimon Green11 Jun