List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Simon Green Date:June 11 2002 8:48am
Subject:RE: problem with mysql threads on freebsd
View as plain text
We are ruing a box with freeBSD and MySQL with twin processors....
It looked like it was using only on processor but we decided that it was the
way FreeBSD's threads work?
There seems to be two problems with ruing MySQL on FreeBSD.
One: Seems not to use both processors (on twin system)
Two: All ways a load on 1 even when the system in not at hi load (seem to go
down when it is!)

What is up with freeBSD or MySQL.....

Simon