List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Erv Young Date:June 11 2002 8:53am
Subject:Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsd
View as plain text
Leo,

I believe there was a conversation about this subject several weeks ago, in
which the conclusion was that a good reason to use Linux, in preference to
FreeBSD, for database servers is that Linux multi-processor support works
and FreeBSD doesn't.

--Erv

sql,query

At 09:42 AM 6/11/2002 +0200, Leo De Geer wrote:
>but in my case its not good to have it that way im having one dedikated dual
>server for the sql and now im yust using one cpu for the sql questions. i
>nead it to start sub conections to the sql to serv all my conections good.
>--
>MVH C. Leo De Geer
>www.dinsignal.com
>www.ktv.se
>www.teknikshoppen.nu

problem with mysql threads on freebsdLeo De Geer11 Jun
  • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdDicky Wahyu Purnomo11 Jun
    • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdLeo De Geer11 Jun
      • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdAlexander V Zubchenko11 Jun
        • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdLeo De Geer11 Jun
          • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdAlexander V Zubchenko11 Jun
            • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdLeo De Geer11 Jun
          • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdErv Young11 Jun
    • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdLeo De Geer11 Jun
  • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdDan Nelson11 Jun
    • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdPatrick Hsieh11 Jun
    • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdLeo De Geer11 Jun
RE: problem with mysql threads on freebsdSimon Green11 Jun