List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dicky Wahyu Purnomo Date:June 11 2002 6:49am
Subject:Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsd
View as plain text
On Tue, 11 Jun 2002 08:36:55 +0200
Leo De Geer <leo@stripped> wrote:

> im not abel to get mysql to use more then one thread on my freebsd 4.5-stable
> any one having a klue that wrong?????

from what method / tools, you get this information ?

try mysqladmin -p status

--
> Linux is not user-friendly.
It _is_ user-friendly.  It is not ignorant-friendly and idiot-friendly.
	-- Seen somewhere on the net
Thread
problem with mysql threads on freebsdLeo De Geer11 Jun
  • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdDicky Wahyu Purnomo11 Jun
    • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdLeo De Geer11 Jun
      • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdAlexander V Zubchenko11 Jun
        • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdLeo De Geer11 Jun
          • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdAlexander V Zubchenko11 Jun
            • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdLeo De Geer11 Jun
          • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdErv Young11 Jun
    • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdLeo De Geer11 Jun
  • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdDan Nelson11 Jun
    • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdPatrick Hsieh11 Jun
    • Re: problem with mysql threads on freebsdLeo De Geer11 Jun
RE: problem with mysql threads on freebsdSimon Green11 Jun