List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dan Nelson Date:June 11 2002 4:11am
Subject:Re: Problem when POSTING
View as plain text
In the last episode (Jun 10), Dan Nelson said:
> In the last episode (Jun 11), CΘsar L. Aracena said:
> > I have a problem when posting. The thing is that every time I post to
> > the mailing list, I get an error saying that the message could not be
> > delivered but it does indeed.
> >
> > I had the same problem when posting at one of the php.net mailing
> > lists, and was solved after I announced it. Does it also have a
> > solution here?
>
> You mean the NDN: messages? :)  I complained to one of the admins but
> never got a response.  It's apparently some commonly-used email gateway
> software that doesn't know how to properly bounce emails.

And thanks to the bounce messages generated by my last post, the
culprit is:

FirstClass ESMTP Mail Server v6.1 ready
FirstClass ESMTP Mail Server v5.50 ready

The current version (or at least the version that the company that
produces the software runs) is

220 mail.centrinity.com FirstClass ESMTP Mail Server v7.0 ready

--
	Dan Nelson
	dnelson@stripped

sql query blah blah
Thread
Problem when POSTINGC├ęsar L .  Aracena11 Jun
  • Re: Problem when POSTINGKim Kohen11 Jun
  • Re: Problem when POSTINGDan Nelson11 Jun
    • Re: Problem when POSTINGDan Nelson11 Jun