List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dan Nelson Date:June 11 2002 3:51am
Subject:Re: Problem when POSTING
View as plain text
In the last episode (Jun 11), CΘsar L. Aracena said:
> I have a problem when posting. The thing is that every time I post to
> the mailing list, I get an error saying that the message could not be
> delivered but it does indeed.
>
> I had the same problem when posting at one of the php.net mailing
> lists, and was solved after I announced it. Does it also have a
> solution here?

You mean the NDN: messages? :)  I complained to one of the admins but
never got a response.  It's apparently some commonly-used email gateway
software that doesn't know how to properly bounce emails.

--
	Dan Nelson
	dnelson@stripped

query sql blah blah
Thread
Problem when POSTINGC├ęsar L .  Aracena11 Jun
  • Re: Problem when POSTINGKim Kohen11 Jun
  • Re: Problem when POSTINGDan Nelson11 Jun
    • Re: Problem when POSTINGDan Nelson11 Jun