List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kim Kohen Date:June 11 2002 3:53am
Subject:Re: Problem when POSTING
View as plain text
G'day César

> I have a problem when posting. The thing is that every time I post to
> the mailing list, I get an error saying that the message could not be
> delivered but it does indeed.
€€€€
It's getting delivered to the list OK but one of the subscribers to the list
is rejecting it. I've seen this a fair bit from MySQL lists and it can be
for a number of reasons -  eg. people's Hotmail accounts filling up or a
mail server's automated rules rejecting it for one reason or another.

I wouldn't worry about it.

cheers

kim

Thread
Problem when POSTINGCésar L .  Aracena11 Jun
  • Re: Problem when POSTINGKim Kohen11 Jun
  • Re: Problem when POSTINGDan Nelson11 Jun
    • Re: Problem when POSTINGDan Nelson11 Jun