List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:César L. Aracena Date:June 11 2002 3:31am
Subject:Problem when POSTING
View as plain text
Hi all,

I have a problem when posting. The thing is that every time I post to
the mailing list, I get an error saying that the message could not be
delivered but it does indeed.

I had the same problem when posting at one of the php.net mailing lists,
and was solved after I announced it. Does it also have a solution here?

Thanx... ohh and query and/or sql (just for the filter ;-)

Cesar Aracena
CE / MCSE+I
Neuquen, Argentina
+54.299.6356688
+54.299.4466621

Thread
Problem when POSTINGCésar L .  Aracena11 Jun
  • Re: Problem when POSTINGKim Kohen11 Jun
  • Re: Problem when POSTINGDan Nelson11 Jun
    • Re: Problem when POSTINGDan Nelson11 Jun