List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Shoshi & Iphtach Cohen Date:June 8 2002 9:00pm
Subject:How many MySQL tables can we open paralel
View as plain text
Hi experts,

I appreciate if you could tell me how many MySQL tables we can open in
parallel.

In our application (BuildaGate Suite Technology) which is based on PHP &
MySQL, there are strange situations of data loss, and we are looking for
information on what are the limitations of an MySQL database.

We suspect that it is because we open more than 10,000 different tables
in the same application, but we would like to receive professional
technical suggestions.

You can see and check the application at www.buildagate.com.

Best regards,

Shoshi Cohen - BuildaGate Suite Technology - General Manager

e-Mail: info@stripped

Thread
How many MySQL tables can we open paralelShoshi & Iphtach Cohen8 Jun
  • Re: How many MySQL tables can we open paralelBhavin Vyas8 Jun
  • Re: How many MySQL tables can we open paralelDan Nelson9 Jun