List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thomas Lackner Date:June 8 2002 4:58am
Subject:Re: Plagued by Error 127
View as plain text
First, thanks for your response.

I don't have the error message in front of me, but it's something like:

# myisamchk -r table
Data rows: 56,402
Attempting to fix records:   0/0 something something
Data rows: 0
#

Next time it occurs I'll save the detailed error message.

MySQL doesn't crash.. if it did, that might be better! Instead it just
returns 127 errors and I have to take it down, fix table, bring it back up.

I'm going to change the code to do delete * from table where 1=1 instead
of truncate. I really hope that will solve my problem!

- Tom

--
tlack@stripped

Thread
Plagued by Error 127Thomas Lackner7 Jun
  • Re: Plagued by Error 127Dan Nelson8 Jun
  • Re: Plagued by Error 127Thomas Lackner8 Jun
    • Re: Plagued by Error 127Benjamin Pflugmann8 Jun