List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mos Date:June 7 2002 4:36am
Subject:PHPMyAdmin Suggestion
View as plain text
I just installed PHPMyAdmin and it looks terrific. The only thing that it's
missing is a Check Table on the selected tables. People could check to see
if their tables are in good working order or are corrupted. They could
specify what type of Check Table to perform (Quick, Extended etc.)  By
checking all the tables you could check everything in one go. I'm not sure
why PHPMyAdmin is missing this. Or is it hidden away some where else and I
haven't found it yet? (You wouldn't want to list each table in a Check
Table query.) TIA

Mike

(I know I should be posting this to the PHPMyAdmin list but I don't have
the energy to subscribe to yet another mailing list.<g> If anyone wants to
post this on their list that would be fine.)

Thread
PHPMyAdmin Suggestionmos7 Jun