List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Knipe Date:June 7 2002 4:00am
Subject:Re: Error in shared libraries
View as plain text
It may be looking for the library in a different location, such as
/usr/local/lib/mysql....

ldd <application binary>

Should show you where exactly it is looking for the library, then you can
try to symlink the library to that location.  Alternatively, recompiling the
application may also help.

Kind Regards,

Chris Knipe
MegaLAN Corporate Networking Services