List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Charitha Date:June 7 2002 3:46am
Subject:Error in shared libraries
View as plain text

Hello all,

I am having one application in which i am using mysql as database.
When i run my application it gives following error.

"error:loading shared libraries libmysqlclient.so.10 (No such file or
directory)"

I am having that library in /usr/lib/mysql/
Still it gives this error.Why is it so......?
How to solve this problem?

Thanks and regards,
Charitha C.

Error in shared librariesCharitha7 Jun
  • Re: Error in shared librariesChris Knipe7 Jun
  • Re: Error in shared librariesChris Knipe7 Jun
  • Re: Error in shared librariesRitu Singla7 Jun
Re: Error in shared librariesbvyas37 Jun
Re: Error in shared librariesbvyas38 Jun