List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From: Date:January 1 1970 12:00am
Subject:Normilazation and Optimization
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 00:12:39 -0400
View as plain text
Hey all,

I've been searching for references on the web and even been to stores ;)
regarding the above subject. But I am reluctant to purchase ATM because there
are so many books out there on the subject.

So I figured I'd go to the list and ask the question. What are peoples
opinion's on the best book(s) covering the following topics?

1. Creation
2. Normilazation
3. Optimization
4. Managing
5. Modeling

Paul DuBois, MySQL book was amazing one of the best refernces I've ever gone
through. Now
I'm finding as the databases I'm building are becoming more complex, careful
and concise palnning, before implementation, is needed.

TIA,

CM

Thread
Normilazation and OptimizationUnknown Sender6 Jun
  • Thread based optimization?Matt Rowe6 Jun
    • Re: Thread based optimization?Jeremy Zawodny7 Jun
      • Re: Thread based optimization?Matt Rowe7 Jun
  • Re: Normilazation and OptimizationRob7 Jun
RE: Normilazation and OptimizationJay Blanchard7 Jun