List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Liqiang Feng Date:June 5 2002 8:09pm
Subject:Can I connect to a MySQL Database on a unix platform from a
PC?
View as plain text
As a potential MySQL customer, I am trying to find the answer to the
question "Can I connect to a MySQL Database on a unix platform from a PC
through TCP/IP network? If the answer is yes, what other additional
supporting software will be needed on the Unix platform and on the PC? Any
pointers, examples are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Larry Feng
Software Engineer
Cisco Photonics, Inc.
RCDN4/2, S2-025
2200 East President George Bush Turnpike
Richardson, TX 75082
469-255-1247
Fax 469-255-9488
lafeng@stripped

Thread
Can I connect to a MySQL Database on a unix platform from aPC?Liqiang Feng5 Jun
  • Re: Can I connect to a MySQL Database on a unix platform from a PC?Dan Nelson5 Jun
  • Re: Can I connect to a MySQL Database on a unix platform from a PC?Hisseine Dj.5 Jun
  • Re: Can I connect to a MySQL Database on a unix platform from a PC?Francisco Reinaldo13 Jun
Re: Can I connect to a MySQL Database on a unix platform from a PC?Mark.Andrachek13 Jun