List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Knipe Date:June 5 2002 2:17pm
Subject:Comparing array elements
View as plain text
hey everyone,

Does anyone have and ideas of wisdom on how to compare arrays (mysql result
sets) and group items based on if they exist in two or more arrays?

For example:

I have a table, with a list of servers:
server1
server2
server3
server4
server5
serverX

I have a table that specifies which of the servers are grouped:
group1
  server1
  server4
  server5

Now, I want to compare group1 against the server list, and do something like
the following:
In group:
  server1
  server4
  server5

Not in group:
  server2
  server3
  serverX

<query>

Thread
Comparing array elementsChris Knipe5 Jun
  • Re: [PHP] Comparing array elementsPushkar Pradhan5 Jun
  • Re: Comparing array elementsDan Nelson5 Jun
  • Re: Comparing array elementsChris Knipe5 Jun