List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bob Purvy Date:June 5 2002 5:22pm
Subject:how do I get off this list?
View as plain text
I'm really sorry to send this to the whole list, but I've tried every
conceivable thing I can think of, over the last week, and none of it
works.  I promise this will be my only broadcast message, regardless of
what happens next (so you don't need to flame about it!)

specifically, I've tried:

(at least three times)

mysql-owner@stripped

and the

the "List-Unsubscribe" header:

and several other addresses, .  All ineffective.

for the last one, I got back this:

This is a generic help message. The message I received wasn't sent to
any of my command addresses.

--- Administrative commands for the mysql-digest list ---

   <mysql-subscribe@stripped>

To remove your address from the list, send a message to the address
in the "List-Unsubscribe" header of messages from the list. If you don't
know how to display headers and haven't changed E-mail addresses since
subscribing, you'll be successful with an e-mail to: