List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Edberg Date:June 5 2002 4:44pm
Subject:Re: doc archive?
View as plain text
I believe the docs for whatever version you downloaded are included
in the full source distribution; they are at the top level of the
source tree:

	manual_toc.html
	manual.html
	manual.txt

But yes, it would be nice for the docs in various formats for
previous - or at least recent - versions of MySQL to be archived
somewhere. Who knows, they might be somewhere on the mysql.com site -
I haven't looked.

	-steve

At 11:05 AM -0400 6/5/02, Gary Delong wrote:
>Is there an archive of the MySQL doc? The doc at mysql.com is
>for v 4.0 alpha and I'd like to get the doc for v 2.23.49
>which I just downloaded. (As a new user I'd like to be able
>to RTFM before bugging the list with dumb questions. I'll
>still probably ask dumb questions, but at least I'll have
>made an attempt...)
>
>Thanks much
>--Gary

| Steve Edberg                                      sbedberg@stripped |
| University of California, Davis                          (530)754-9127 |
| Programming/Database/SysAdmin               http://pgfsun.ucdavis.edu/ |
| "If only life would imitate toys."                                     |
|                  - Ted Raimi, March 2002                               |
|                  - http://www.whoosh.org/issue67/friends67a.html#raimi |
doc archive?Gary Delong5 Jun
  • Re: doc archive?Steve Edberg5 Jun
  • Re: doc archive?Egor Egorov5 Jun