List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:August 23 1999 6:20pm
Subject:Re: Smybolic Links as data
View as plain text
At 12:55, 19990823, Robert Canary wrote:
>I would like to simply tell the radius db (ie cell uid) to get and show
>the info in the HurlNet db uid.  This way I can update just one db and
>not multiple dbs.

OK, Robert, it sounds like a reasonable request.  Just prefix the table
name with the database name in your queries, and you'll be okay.

    SELECT select a.name FROM HurlNet.auth a WHERE a.uid = 'user';

Tim
Thread
Smybolic Links as dataRobert Canary23 Aug
  • Re: Smybolic Links as dataJim Faucette23 Aug
  • Re: Smybolic Links as dataThimble Smith23 Aug
  • Re: Smybolic Links as dataRobert Canary23 Aug
    • Re: Smybolic Links as dataThimble Smith23 Aug
  • Enumerating rows and cumulating valuesDino25 Aug
    • Enumerating rows and cumulating valuessinisa25 Aug
    • Re: Enumerating rows and cumulating valuesMartin Ramsch13 Sep
      • Re: Enumerating rows and cumulating valuesManuel Coral A.16 Sep
        • Re: Enumerating rows and cumulating valuesJames Manning16 Sep
          • Re: Enumerating rows and cumulating valuesMartin Ramsch16 Sep
        • Re: Enumerating rows and cumulating valuesMartin Ramsch16 Sep