List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:T. Dahms Date:May 31 2002 4:56pm
Subject:incorrect column specifier
View as plain text
I'm getting an error ->incorrect column specifier
using MySQL 3.23.37 on SuSe 7.2
This line ->
building_idx decimal(8,0) unsigned zerofill DEFAULT '00000000' not null
auto_increment
<-is in a supplied perl script and causes the error message.
I acknowledge this is just one line from a fairly long scrip, which is
building several tables; this being one column from one table.
I don't know which is the INcorrect specifier.
Thanks.

Thread
incorrect column specifierT. Dahms31 May
  • Re: incorrect column specifierBenjamin Pflugmann31 May
  • Re: incorrect column specifierKeith C. Ivey31 May