List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Knipe Date:May 29 2002 10:58pm
Subject:Re: Foreign Keys and NULL
View as plain text
> CREATE TABLE parent(id INT NOT NULL,
>              PRIMARY KEY (id)) TYPE=INNODB;
>
> CREATE TABLE child(id INT, parent_id INT,
>              INDEX par_ind (parent_id),
>              FOREIGN KEY (parent_id) REFERENCES parent(id)
>              ON DELETE CASCADE) TYPE=INNODB;

OI!!!  I'm going to sound like a complete ass now (I know).... But since
when does MySQL support FOREIGN keys?????????? *gasp* MAN this is going to
make my life SOOOO much easier *curses at phpMyAdmin for not having the
option*....

*lick* *bounce* *all happy now* *goes to redo all his DBs*

Now, I like MySQL 10 times more!!!!

Thread
Foreign Keys and NULLashok30 May
  • Re: Foreign Keys and NULLChris Knipe30 May
    • Re: Re: Foreign Keys and NULLEgor Egorov30 May
  • Re: Foreign Keys and NULLGabriel30 May