List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:August 22 1999 7:10pm
Subject:Re: trailing comma in delete statement
View as plain text
At 10:28, 19990822, Jeff Urban wrote:
>Can we see the loop?  One way to do it is to check and see if you're on
>the last item in the list, and if so, don't print the comma.

Or, once you've got your final string, you can "get rid of the comma"
by replacing it with '\0':

    ids_string[strlen(ids_string) - 1] = '\0';

Tim
Thread
trailing comma in delete statementMick Hanna22 Aug
  • Re: trailing comma in delete statementMark Maggelet22 Aug
  • Re: trailing comma in delete statementJeff Urban22 Aug
    • Re: trailing comma in delete statementThimble Smith22 Aug
    • Re: trailing comma in delete statementScott Hess23 Aug
  • Re: trailing comma in delete statementPaul DuBois23 Aug
    • Re: trailing comma in delete statementDan Nelson23 Aug
      • Re: trailing comma in delete statementMichael Widenius27 Aug
Re: trailing comma in delete statementJesse22 Aug
  • Re: trailing comma in delete statementAlok K. Dhir22 Aug
Re: trailing comma in delete statementAnthony Mendoza23 Aug
  • Re: trailing comma in delete statementJames Manning23 Aug
Re: trailing comma in delete statementAnthony Mendoza23 Aug