List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Patrick Hsieh Date:May 23 2002 10:01am
Subject:Re: MySQL on iSCSI or IPSAN?
View as plain text
Hello Dan Nelson <dnelson@stripped>,

So, what will happen if I use iSCSI/Fiberchannel/NFS to share the
storage? Well, I am just worried about the chance of data loss in MySQL
3.23 two-way replication. I hope there is a share storage and 2 or more
write-only mysql servers could mount the device. In this case, I don't
worry about the raw data consistency and can balance the write-only
connections to mutiple mysql servers.  Ideas?

I am looking a solution to implement load balance amount write-only
mysql servers yet keeping the data consistency.

--
Patrick Hsieh <pahud@stripped>
GPG public key http://pahud.net/pubkeys/pahudatpahud.gpg

Thread
MySQL on iSCSI or IPSAN?Patrick Hsieh17 May
  • Re: MySQL on iSCSI or IPSAN?Dan Nelson17 May
    • Re: MySQL on iSCSI or IPSAN?Patrick Hsieh22 May
      • Re: MySQL on iSCSI or IPSAN?Jeremy Zawodny23 May
        • Re: MySQL on iSCSI or IPSAN?Dan Nelson23 May
          • Re: MySQL on iSCSI or IPSAN?Patrick Hsieh23 May