List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:May 22 2002 10:32pm
Subject:Re: Backslash BUG?
View as plain text
At 23:58 +0200 5/22/02, Bruno Batarelo wrote:
>Greetings
>
>I use latest stabile version of MySQL. Please, try to create temp table or
>normal table and from mysql.exe try to insert a backslash symbol into a
>field. Here is an example:
>
>Enter password: ******
>Welcome to the MySQL monitor.  Commands end with ; or \g.
>Your MySQL connection id is 441 to server version: 3.23.49-max
>
>Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the buffer.
>
>mysql> \u elba
>Database changed
>mysql> create temporary table TTable(Field1 mediumtext);
>Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.04 sec)
>
>mysql> insert into ttable (Field1) values ('\');

Double it: '\\'

>     '>
>     '>
>     '>
>     '>
>

>That means that query ok message is skipped. The same problem occur if I try
>the same operation with blob data type. Please report me about this.
>
>Bruno
Thread
Backslash BUG?Bruno Batarelo22 May
  • Re: Backslash BUG?Paul DuBois23 May
  • RE: Backslash BUG?Gurhan Ozen23 May
  • Re: Backslash BUG?Benjamin Pflugmann23 May
  • Re: Backslash BUG?龔惠樑(Borus.Kung)23 May
  • Unable to connect to remote mysql server.ally11 Jun
  • Re: Unable to connect to remote mysql server.Gerald Clark11 Jun
    • Re: Unable to connect to remote mysql server.Sherzod B. Ruzmetov11 Jun
      • Re: Unable to connect to remote mysql server.ally12 Jun
RE: Backslash BUG?domi23 May