List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:May 15 2002 9:08pm
Subject:RE: Column Header/ Column Description
View as plain text
At 13:54 -0700 5/15/02, mike markovich wrote:
>Paul,
>
>Thanks for responding.  The ability to document columns, tables,
>databases, etc. seems pretty important to me.  Why is this not an
>issue to others? Am I approaching this issue the wrong way?  Your
>thoughts would be appreciated.
>
>Mike

I guess I don't view the inability to store this information as
database metadata as an impediment to documenting the database.

Thread
Column Header/ Column Descriptionmike markovich15 May
Re: Column Header/ Column DescriptionPaul DuBois15 May
RE: Column Header/ Column Descriptionmike markovich15 May
  • Re: Column Header/ Column DescriptionMark Matthews15 May
    • Re: Column Header/ Column DescriptionKeith C. Ivey15 May
      • Re: Column Header/ Column DescriptionMark Matthews16 May
      • Alter tableMark16 May
        • Re: Alter tableBenjamin Pflugmann16 May
        • RE: Alter tableRoger Baklund16 May
      • Re: Column Header/ Column DescriptionMikeParton16 May
      • Re: Alter tableMark16 May
        • Re: Alter tableBenjamin Pflugmann16 May
      • Re: Alter tableMark16 May
  • RE: Column Header/ Column DescriptionGurhan Ozen15 May
RE: Column Header/ Column DescriptionPaul DuBois15 May
RE: Column Header/ Column Descriptionmike markovich15 May
RE: Column Header/ Column DescriptionSteve Orr16 May
  • Re: Column Header/ Column DescriptionMark Matthews16 May