List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Juan Riera Date:August 21 1999 8:33am
Subject:Formatting dates as ISO week number - how?
View as plain text
Hello,
I continue posting my doubts - thanks for your help.
I have a table created in MS Access as Time/Date and exported to MySQL, afterwards I
delete it from Access and vincule again to MySQL, so it retains time/date format.
I need to format output to a CGI perl script as #week ISO  (first week of the year is the
week with four or more days on it, or the first week with thursday on it). MySQL has a
week formatting option that formats dates as week number, i.e. week #1 is the week with
1st of January on it, and this is not what I need.
On Access I get this formatting using the FORMAT VB function, as I can use it on SQL
Access call.
Do you know any way to do it on MySQL or perl?

Thanks,
Juan

Thread
Formatting dates as ISO week number - how?Juan Riera21 Aug
  • Re: Formatting dates as ISO week number - how?(Sean McKenna)21 Aug
    • Re: Formatting dates as ISO week number - how?Michael Widenius27 Aug