List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sasha Pachev Date:March 28 1999 5:21pm
Subject:Re: Consider a note
View as plain text
Dr Eberhard W Lisse wrote:

> Please, keep this off the list!!!!
>
> In message <36FCB1B3.BCFED17B@stripped>, Alexander Keremidarski writes:
>
> > Perfect Alex,
> > I hope more and more people will think like you.
> > Friends and coleagues does not have,  nationality, race even sex. Criminals
> > also. To be happy when someone kills somebody is even worst than killing.
> > I agree that this list is "not for these things", but military actions are
> > also "not for this world"

As far as I understand it, it  is exclusive right of the list
adminstrator to decide what is apporpriate for the list and what is not.
If you think that something is not appropriate, you are free to discuss
this matter with the list admin. If the list admin, however, thinks that
something is OK and you do not agree, your only choices are to either
tough it out or unsubscribe. End of discussion.

--
Sasha Pachev
http://www.sashanet.com
Thread
Consider a notePaul DuBois26 Mar
Re: Consider a noteTomislav Petrovic26 Mar
  • Re: Consider a noteBenjamin Grosman26 Mar
    • Re: Consider a notejonathan michaels28 Mar
  • Re: Consider a notePaul DuBois26 Mar
  • Re: Consider a noteDr Eberhard W Lisse26 Mar
    • Re: Consider a noteMichael Widenius28 Mar
  • Re: Consider a noteMartin B. Jespersen26 Mar
  • Re: Consider a noteces-galicia26 Mar
    • Re: Consider a noteDr Eberhard W Lisse26 Mar
      • Re: Consider a noteAlex Heiphetz27 Mar
        • Re: Consider a noteDr Eberhard W Lisse28 Mar
      • Re: Consider a noteRed Voyageur27 Mar
        • Re: Consider a noteDr Eberhard W Lisse28 Mar
Re: Consider a noteAlexander Keremidarski28 Mar
  • Re: Consider a noteDr Eberhard W Lisse28 Mar
    • Re: Consider a noteMartin B. Jespersen28 Mar
      • Re: Consider a noteDr Eberhard W Lisse28 Mar
      • Re: Consider a noteADIB MOTIWALA28 Mar
    • Re: Consider a noteSasha Pachev28 Mar
      • Re: Consider a noteDr Eberhard W Lisse28 Mar