List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:May 14 2002 1:59pm
Subject:Re: how to put passwords for different dbs
View as plain text
At 4:14 -0700 5/14/02, naveed abdul wrote:
>    Dear sir,
>
>Iam created mysql databases with :
>mysqladmin create database. I was successfull.
>
>I created different databases now I want give
>different password for each database.Is it possible.If
>so how it was?
>Waiting for your replay,

Passwords are associated with MySQL user accounts, not with databases.
If you want per-database passwords, you'll need to associate a single
user account with each database, then connect as a given user to access
the corresponding database.

>regards
>

>=====
>
>naveed abdul
>     Software Engineer
>     IndiaCompuMaster Ltd.,

Thread
how to put passwords for different dbsnaveed abdul14 May
  • Re: how to put passwords for different dbsVictoria Reznichenko14 May
  • Re: how to put passwords for different dbsPaul DuBois14 May