List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Juan Riera Date:August 20 1999 8:39pm
Subject:Formatting numbers, MySQL or Perl?
View as plain text
Hello,
I need to change the dot in decimal numbers to comma, as in european numbers, i.e. 30.000
-> 30,000
I have wrote a perl CGI script that access a MySQL table and puts the data on an HTML
table. I use this loop to do it:

while (@row=$sth->fetchrow_array()) {
    print Tr ( td ( \@row ));
}

(I use both CGI and DBI)
I just need the decimals being marked by an <,> and not a <.> dot.
I suppose I can format numbers on MySQL to show commas and not dot, but I can not see it
on manual.
On the other side, I could format \@row on perl script, but I don't know how to do it
neither...!
Any help appreciated!

Juan

Thread
Formatting numbers, MySQL or Perl?Juan Riera20 Aug
  • Re: Formatting numbers, MySQL or Perl?Martin Ramsch20 Aug
Re:Error/crash with InnoDB if table name = database nameHeikki Tuuri20 Jun
Re:Error/crash with InnoDB if table name = database nameMarkus Wichitill21 Jun