List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alexander Keremidarski Date:March 27 1999 10:23am
Subject:Re: Consider a note
View as plain text

Alex Heiphetz wrote:

> At 07:03 PM 3/26/99 +0200, Dr Eberhard W Lisse wrote:
> >I don't want to read this crap on the mysl list!
>
> Then don't. Sinisa is one of the most active participants on this
> list. If you look up archives, he probably helped 12-20 people
> daily. And, BTW, he didn't ask if you are Serb, Croat, American
> or a member of Mumbu-umbu tribe. He just helped: from one
> human being - to another. We might agree or disagree on the
> merits of the bombing. I might remind you that in civil wars -
> as is the situation on Balkans now - to look for right and wrong sides
> are about as productive, as hm-m-m... run incorrect querries expect
> correct answer.
> I happened to have lived in Israel in 1991 when Saddam decided that
> the best way to get out of his trouble with Kuwait was to bomb
> Israel. Should I now express happiness (as you do) when
> some muslim programmer who used to help me - and others - gets bombed?
> I don't think so.

Perfect Alex,
I hope more and more people will think like you.
Friends and coleagues does not have,  nationality, race even sex. Criminals
also. To be happy when someone kills somebody is even worst than killing.
I agree that this list is "not for these things", but military actions are
also "not for this world"

Thread
Consider a notePaul DuBois26 Mar
Re: Consider a noteTomislav Petrovic26 Mar
  • Re: Consider a noteBenjamin Grosman26 Mar
    • Re: Consider a notejonathan michaels28 Mar
  • Re: Consider a notePaul DuBois26 Mar
  • Re: Consider a noteDr Eberhard W Lisse26 Mar
    • Re: Consider a noteMichael Widenius28 Mar
  • Re: Consider a noteMartin B. Jespersen26 Mar
  • Re: Consider a noteces-galicia26 Mar
    • Re: Consider a noteDr Eberhard W Lisse26 Mar
      • Re: Consider a noteAlex Heiphetz27 Mar
        • Re: Consider a noteDr Eberhard W Lisse28 Mar
      • Re: Consider a noteRed Voyageur27 Mar
        • Re: Consider a noteDr Eberhard W Lisse28 Mar
Re: Consider a noteAlexander Keremidarski28 Mar
  • Re: Consider a noteDr Eberhard W Lisse28 Mar
    • Re: Consider a noteMartin B. Jespersen28 Mar
      • Re: Consider a noteDr Eberhard W Lisse28 Mar
      • Re: Consider a noteADIB MOTIWALA28 Mar
    • Re: Consider a noteSasha Pachev28 Mar
      • Re: Consider a noteDr Eberhard W Lisse28 Mar