List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Augey Mikus Date:May 9 2002 4:29pm
Subject:Re: Multiple tables in delete statement on Mysql 3
View as plain text
Thanks.  This is probably the best workaround there can be in mysql 3.
(that rhymes)

Augey

Gelu Gogancea wrote:

>Hi,
>You can use variable.
>
>set @a:=0;        --initialise
>select @a:=tablename.id  from tablename,someothertable where tablename.id =
>someothertable.id;          --load the variable "a"
>delete from tablename where tablename.id=@a;
>
>Regards,
>Gelu
>G.NET SOFTWARE COMPANY
>
>Permanent e-mail address : gg@stripped
>                                          gelugogancea@stripped

Multiple tables in delete statement on Mysql 3Augey Mikus9 May
  • RE: Multiple tables in delete statement on Mysql 3Jay Blanchard9 May
    • Re: Multiple tables in delete statement on Mysql 3Augey Mikus9 May
      • RE: Multiple tables in delete statement on Mysql 3Jay Blanchard9 May
    • Re: Multiple tables in delete statement on Mysql 3Gelu Gogancea9 May
    • Re: Multiple tables in delete statement on Mysql 3Augey Mikus9 May
  • Re: Multiple tables in delete statement on Mysql 3Egor Egorov9 May
  • Re: Multiple tables in delete statement on Mysql 3Paul DuBois9 May
  • Re: Multiple tables in delete statement on Mysql 3Augey Mikus9 May
    • Re: Multiple tables in delete statement on Mysql 3Paul DuBois9 May
    • MySQL GROUP BY Anomaly?Jay Blanchard9 May
RE: MySQL GROUP BY Anomaly?Max Anderson9 May
  • RE: MySQL GROUP BY Anomaly?Jay Blanchard9 May
  • RE: MySQL GROUP BY Anomaly? SOLVEDJay Blanchard9 May
RE: MySQL GROUP BY Anomaly?Max Anderson9 May