List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:May 8 2002 9:46pm
Subject:Re: mysqldump only showing --help
View as plain text
>has anyone run across this where mysqldump only shows the help pages.  No
>matter what combination of options I supply the result is always the same.

This is usually the result of putting an option in the [client] group
in an option file that's not really a general client option and that
is, instead, understood only by a particular client program.

>mySQL 3.23.33:  this is a on a winnt40 machine.
>
>any help would be appreciated.
>

>Thank You
>
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
>
>Daniel Negrón
>Lotus Notes Administrator / Developer
>KB Electronics, Inc.
>954.346.4900x122
>http://www.kbelectronics.com

Thread
mysqldump only showing --helpDaniel Negron/KBE8 May
Re: mysqldump only showing --helpDaniel Negron/KBE8 May
Re: mysqldump only showing --helpPaul DuBois8 May