List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mos Date:May 8 2002 5:03pm
Subject:Re: How can I make a query and save the results into a new
table?
View as plain text
At 12:16 PM 5/7/2002, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>I wonder if someone could help me. I'm doing a query from a table via ODBC
>but I need to merge the results into a new table. What can I do?

Palofox,
         You can also try "create table mytable1 select * from mytable2
where ...." if you want to create a new table from a query.  You can also
create an empty table (maybe you prefer to use Insert instead) using
"create table if not exists mytable1 select * from mytable2 limit 0".

See also "create temporary table" if you want only that process to see the
table. http://www.mysql.com/doc/C/R/CREATE_TABLE.html

Mike

Thread
How can I make a query and save the results into a new table?Alfredo Palafox7 May
  • RE: How can I make a query and save the results into a new table?Jay Blanchard7 May
  • Re: How can I make a query and save the results into a newtable?mos8 May