List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gelu Date:May 8 2002 4:35pm
Subject:Re: Help! Deciding on Java/C++ ?
View as plain text
Hi Mark,
In principle i agree with you.It's very clear for me.We develop different
kind of software application and for this reason we think little different.
For me , like software developer, is "FATALLY" if i don't know exactly what
problems/capabilities/performance are with hardware,OS,compilers...etc.
I develop software for manufacturer environment (but not only) where the
cadence of productivity is 2 pieces/minute and the finish goods have hundred
of components.Imagine what can happened with assembling lines in factory  if
it is a single bug in application.
For me the bugs , are forbidden.

Best regards,
Gelu