List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Buehler Date:May 8 2002 4:31pm
Subject:Re[2]: inserting record
View as plain text
Thank You.  That was the answer I was hoping for.

Steve

At 11:20 AM 5/8/2002, you wrote:
>SB> If somebody else runs this function at the exact same time, will I have
>SB> problems getting the results that I want?  The way the book reads, it
>SB> sounds like it is per connection, so I should not have any problems with
>SB> it.
>
>It is indeed per connection (ie the connection made by that particular
>script), so no, you won't have any problems.
>

>- Julie
>
>--> Julie Meloni
>--> julie@stripped
>--> www.thickbook.com
>
>Find "Sams Teach Yourself MySQL in 24 Hours" at
>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0672323494/thickbookcom-20

Thread
inserting recordSteve Buehler8 May
  • RE: inserting recordJay Blanchard8 May
  • Re: inserting recordGeorg Richter8 May
  • Re: inserting recordRichard Emery8 May
  • Re: inserting recordJim Philips8 May
RE: inserting recordMax Anderson8 May
Re: inserting recordSteve Buehler8 May
Re[2]: inserting recordSteve Buehler8 May