List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Shaun Bramley Date:May 8 2002 3:47pm
Subject:mysql++ compiled as dll for use within VB
View as plain text
Does anyone here have any experience with compiling the mysql API into a dll
for use with visual basic?

If so would/could you be willing to share in your experiences.

I recently have started a new project in which I would like to use VB to
connect to a mysql backend.

As always help is always appreciated.

Shaun Bramley
Thread
mysql++ compiled as dll for use within VBShaun Bramley8 May
  • Re: mysql++ compiled as dll for use within VBGelu8 May
  • Re: mysql++ compiled as dll for use within VBShaun Bramley8 May
  • Re: mysql++ compiled as dll for use within VBGelu Gogancea8 May
RE: mysql++ compiled as dll for use within VBDave Watkinson8 May