List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Buehler Date:May 8 2002 3:01pm
Subject:inserting record
View as plain text
	I am running mysql with a php frontend.  I am trying to add teams to a
table and when I do, it gives them a team_id number that is in an
auto_increment column.  This is no problem.  The problem is that I need to
know that team_id so that I can also enter the team_id into another
table.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You in advance
Steve

Thread
inserting recordSteve Buehler8 May
  • RE: inserting recordJay Blanchard8 May
  • Re: inserting recordGeorg Richter8 May
  • Re: inserting recordRichard Emery8 May
  • Re: inserting recordJim Philips8 May
RE: inserting recordMax Anderson8 May
Re: inserting recordSteve Buehler8 May
Re[2]: inserting recordSteve Buehler8 May