Dear Sirs and Madams,
EMS HiTech company is announcing the next version (1.75) of MySQL Manager --
A Powerful MySQL Administration and Development Tool for
You can download the latest version from
What's new in version 1.75?
1. Import Data Wizard: the import data engine was updated to a newer version
of the QuickImport component suite
(http://www.ems-hitech.com/quickimport/ ), and the following features were
a) Save/Load import templates to/from file. Now you can save most recently
used import options as a template to file for future use;
b) Auto fill feature. Now you can automatically fill the correspondences
between the table fields and columns in Excel, DBF or CSV file. It is very
convenient when the table fields and the imported columns are ordered in the
same way. (*)
2. "Quote identifiers" option was added to the Database Registration Info
dialogue. Now you can disable quotation of identifiers by backquote symbol
('`') to make SQL scripts, obtained using Extract Metadata Wizard,
compatible with older versions of MySQL. Note that this option works only
with those servers that support quotation of names.
3. The ability of disabling the insertion of COMMIT keyword was added. Now
you can extract metadata or export data as INSERT statement with or without
COMMIT word after each block of data. It was added for compatibility
4. Now the grid column sizes can be optionally saved and restored in Grid
View. You can enable this feature using "Environment options->Grid->Save
grid view" option. Note that it can be enabled only when the "Fit columns
width to grid width" option is disabled.
5. Data View: the ability of opening the BLOB Editor using the appropriate
button in Form View was added. Now, if the BLOB field can't be represented
as text, the BLOB editor is opened. (*)
6. Most recently used strings in Find and Replace dialogs are saved and
restored now within the application options.
7. The Replace dialogue now properly appears after clicking the "Replace"
menu item of the text editor.
8. All SQL Editors and Viewers: fixed bug with coloring data types. Now
these words are represented as all other keywords.
9. Import Data Wizard: fixed bug with "Invalid class typecast" error after
trying to cancel the import process. (*)
10. Fixed bug with Duplicate Object window. Now it appears and works
11. Fixed the "Invalid variant operation" error while previewing or printing
data with BIGINT fields. (*)
12. Some minor bugfixes and small improvements.
(*) - Professional Edition only
What is the EMS MySQL Manager?
EMS MySQL Manager provides you powerful and effective tools for MySQL Server
administration and objects management. Its Graphical User Interface (GUI)
allows you to create/edit all MySQL database objects in a most easy and
simple way, run SQL scripts, manage users and administrate user privileges,
visually build SQL queries, extract or print metadata, export/import data,
view/edit BLOBs and many more services that will make your work with the
MySQL server as easy as it can be...
EMS HiTech development team.
|• ANN: EMS MySQL Manager 1.75 released||Igor Brynskich||7 May|