List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matthew K. Gold Date:May 6 2002 6:22pm
Subject:Re: RE: Converting text files to MySQL
View as plain text
I'm following this thread with interest, because I'm running into the same
problem:  When I tried the load data local command, I got the same error
Christy got:  "ERROR 1148: the used command is not allowed in this mysql
version."  And I'm using version 3.23.49 (the book I have says that load
data local won't work if one is using something earlier than 3.22.15)

I, too, don't see a my.cnf file on my computer...I also don't see a /etc
directory.

I know that this isn't very helpful, but at least it shows that Christy is
not alone with this problem!

Thanks in advance for your help.

best,

Matt