List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:May 4 2002 11:37pm
Subject:Re: Remote mysqldump
View as plain text
At 0:27 +0100 5/5/02, Alexander Shaw wrote:
>A quick query to save some shoe leather.
>
>Is it possible to perform a mysqldump from a remote windows client? Is so
>how?

I can think of a couple of different ways to interpret your question.
Offhand, I'd say that you want to specify -h server_host on the mysqldump
command line, but if that's not what you mean, perhaps you can be more
specific.

>Have searched the net and MySQL site but have found nothing definitive.
>
>Alex

Thread
Remote mysqldumpAlexander Shaw5 May
  • Re: Remote mysqldumpPaul DuBois5 May
    • RE: Remote mysqldumpAlexander Shaw5 May
      • Re: Remote mysqldumpJeremy Zawodny5 May