List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Edilson Vasconcelos de Melo Junior Date:May 3 2002 12:17am
Subject:Should i repair?
View as plain text
Hi,

	I have a table that has now about 100000 records (about 100bytes each one).
My queries were too slow and some time a lost connection. But now i can't do
anything with this table :( Even "SELECT * FROM mytable LIMIT 1" doesn't
return a value... Is my table crashed? What should i do now? I can't drop
the table because some data (about 100records) is important.

		Thank u very much,
			Dirso.

mysql.

Thread
Should i repair?Edilson Vasconcelos de Melo Junior3 May
  • Re: Should i repair?Egor Egorov3 May