List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Barry Date:March 26 1999 11:49pm
Subject:mysql_refresh() ???
View as plain text
Hello,

I am using the TMySQL component for Delphi to interface with the
libmySQL.dll C API on Windows NT. The TMySQL component is dated approx
1/16/99.

TMySQL includes a function called Refresh which resolves to mysql_refresh()
within libmySQL.dll.

Question:

I do not see mysql_Refresh() documented in the C API portion of the MySQL
manuals (3.21.29 or 3.22.20). Is this valid function? Why is in not in the
documentation?

The mysql_refresh function takes a parameter "Options". Is the
REFRESH_TABLES option, the equivalent of the utility -

   C:\mysql\bin\MySQLAdmin flush-tables ?

What is REFRESH_FAST?

Thanks,
Barry.

Thread
mysql_refresh() ???Barry28 Mar
  • mysql_refresh() ???Michael Widenius28 Mar
    • Re: mysql_refresh() ??? - ThanksBarry29 Mar
  • Adding user accounts & databasesBasil Murphy29 Mar
  • Re: Adding user accounts & databasesChristian Mack29 Mar